Social Media Specialist
- Category: Automotive, Customer Service, Marketing
- Location: West Springfield, MA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
Social Media Specialist – PRIME/PRIME SOCIAL | Dominion Dealer Solutions, a division of Dominion Enterprises www.drivedominion.com | Indianapolis IN or Pittsfield MA or West Springfield MA | Create and schedule social media posts and advertisements through the Prime Response portal | Craft social media campaigns and online reputation reports | Consults with clients to detail ROI and recommend strategies for success | Manage an account’s reputation influence strategy | Learn new digital tactics and incorporate them into the social media strategies for customers | Demonstrates an eagerness to become a member of the Prime Response team | Report to the Social Media and Reputation Team Lead | Join. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
Digital Media Marketing and Advertising - Social Media Management
- Create, schedule and analyze content for social media sites for automotive accounts
- Utilize a custom posting and advertising strategy to create social media posts and advertisements in order to bring targeted audiences to the dealer’s website
- Track and analyze post and advertisement based engagements
- Make recommendations to account for new or revised content strategies
- Manage multiple social media channels for numerous dealerships
- Generate posts and advertisements while optimizing for Google Analytics via UTM tagging best practices
- Develop social media strategies in collaboration with account
- Make advertising spending decisions on behalf of the dealership to generate engagements and drive shoppers to their website
- Set-up production for keywords, sites/domains, competitor analysis, etc.
Digital Media Marketing and Advertising - Online Reputation Management
- Mentor dealers with appropriate review responses and industry response standards
- Identify and adjust the customer influencing strategy for external online review sites such as DealerRater, Cars.com, Edmunds, Google+, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- Track and analyze reviews for key performance concerns and recommendations
Statistical Tracking and Reporting
- Consult with dealers to highlight ROI, recommend best practices, and suggest strategies to maximize reputation and social media techniques
- Evaluate online reviews for trends and anomalies and gather competitive information
- Analyze online statistics: trends and subsets by sites, ratings, keywords, etc.; ongoing social media and online reputation reports; social success including post engagement, website clicks, and campaign success
- Stay current on industry trends and other educational opportunities
- Troubleshoot technical questions and concerns as needed
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Skilled and confident user of social media in business or educational environment or equivalent digital marketing experience, to include a range of social offerings and digital advertising
- Skilled at crafting targeted messaging with proper grammar
- Technical skills include Google Apps, Google Analytics, social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, other), review sites (Yelp, Google, other)
- Personal strengths and business competencies to include customer focus, creativity, problem solving, negotiations/mediation, verbal communication, time management, business acumen, peer relationships, teamwork, listening, planning, presenting, administrative skills, organizing, proofread, editing, drive for results, perform with little direct supervision, integrity and trust
- Strong 3rd party relationship building experience
- MS Office with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Business, marketing or equivalent degree from an accredited four or two-year college or university preferred (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.