Social Media Account Manager
- Category: Consultant, Customer Service, Marketing
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Are you a Facebook fiend? Snapchat savvy? An Instagram virtuoso? Do you keep up with social media trends? Are you passionate about the real estate market? Do you genuinely like helping people? Homes.com ( a Division of Dominion Enterprises) has your dream job!
Homes.com is looking for a Social Media Account Manager to help guide real estate and mortgage professionals through today’s social media landscape! In this role, you will be hands-on managing various social pages, content, and paid ad strategy for said professionals!
Your Typical Day
- Building and optimizing Agent/Broker/Mortgage Social pages, creating content, and managing paid ads for each required network
- Maintaining customer relationships through personalized phone calls/emails and relationship building
- Coaching and training customers on social channels, social media best practices, trends etc.
- Able to quickly analyze social media product performance and explain what stats mean in lay-terms
- Staying on top of social media trends, and how they can be applied to our unique business space
- Research and timely resolution of customer concerns
- Partnering with sales for product upgrade recommendations
- Achieving individual and team goals for customer outreach, account activation, and retention
Skills You Need
- A friendly, positive, can-do attitude over the phone and in person.
- Business level experience with social media, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google , LinkedIn, etc
- Previous customer service and/or retention experience
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office, Excel, Salesforce, and digital imagery)
- Experience with Content Management and Reputation Management systems.
- Excellent territory and time management skills with the ability to multitask to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong verbal, written, proof-reading, and communication skills. Writing samples will be required.
- The ability to adapt quickly to business changes or structure.
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry and their affiliates is a plus.
Skills We Like:
- Confident giving presentations both in-person and over the phone
- Confident creating and hosting webinars and digital Live shows
- Strong writing skills for long-form content (blogs, e-books, etc)
- The entrepreneurial spirit! Fresh ideas, open to collaborate with fierce urgency and the ability to focus on what is most important to the business!
If you are looking for a challenging position where you are constantly learning, this is a great entry level opportunity. This is a full time position and you are required to work out of our Norfolk, Virginia office. We offer a friendly, casual, fast-paced work environment and a full benefits package.
Copy of resume must be attached for consideration.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.