- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Dealer Solutions is looking for a Scrum Master in Indianapolis IN to complement our development team. Responsibilities will include managing our SCRUM Agile process and facilitating the removal of impediments and blockers.
- Organizing and managing Agile SCRUM process
- Work with necessary parties to ensure timely removal of impediments and blockers
- Tracking appropriate agile metrics
- Guiding the team to continue to strive for self-management and improvement
- When appropriate, flexing beyond Scrum Master role and assisting team with sprint deliverables (i.e. QA test, documentation, etc.)
- As assigned by management, traditional project management assistance (so long as it does not impact Scrum Master responsibilities)
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Scrum Master role. Preference will be given to candidates with more extensive, hands-on Scrum Master experience
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Scrum Master Certification from Scrum Alliance
- SAFe Certification
- Six-Sigma Certification
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, across the U.S., and internationally. We offer challenge and opportunity, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' lives by developing advanced technologies including reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence, and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.