- Category: Customer Service
- Location: Fort Lee, NJ
- Employee Type: Full-Time
123Movers.com located in Fort Lee, NJ, is a helpful online resource that connects people looking to move with professionally licensed and insured moving companies. We help consumers find interstate and intrastate moving companies through a quick and easy online process. When a user fills out our quick quotes form they will be matched up with qualified movers who will compete for their business. Our goal at 123Movers.com is to simplify the moving process by reducing the stress that comes along with researching and finding a moving company you can trust. 123Movers.com is a Dominion Enterprises company.
We are seeking a sales support representative that will work collaboratively with the inside sales team in the office. This position involves helping our sales team by interacting with customers via phone and email, using CRM and doing online research.
- Account management - maintaining customer's accounts
- Customer service - helping with client’s issues and account problems
- Campaign renewals - support the sales team with renewing campaigns
- Qualifying prospective clients - finding & verifying prospective clients for the sales team
- Customer retention
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in inside sales/account management or support
- Strong sales/customer relationship skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Gmail
- Detail oriented, dependable, and organized
- Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking
- Salesforce (CRM)
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.