Sales Manager, New Ventures
- Category: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Sales Manager New Ventures, Inside B2B | Dominion Domains, a division of Dominion Enterprises | Norfolk, Virginia | Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services company serving the needs of industries including real estate, automotive, specialty vehicles, and marine. In 2012, Dominion made the strategic decision to invest in a new area of growth – the Top Level Domain (“TLD”) space where we secured a portfolio of new TLDs that includes .autos, .homes, .boats, .yachts and .motorcycles | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity!
- Hire, inspire and lead the Sales Executives who perform inside B2B sales
- Sell domain names and associated products in the automotive, powersports, and residential real estate markets
- Identify prospects and evaluate their position within their industry
- Perform a high volume of B2B calls, cold-calls, prospecting, and business development
- Learn and apply best practices in sales metrics and performance management and report on metrics
- Attain personal and team quotas monthly
- Enjoy what we offer, including base salary with an aggressive commission structure and no earnings cap; medical, dental, and vision (coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment); flexible spending account; 401(k) matching up to 4% after one year of employment; eight paid holidays; paid vacation and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities; and a comprehensive training program
- Dominion Enterprises has been recognized by Training Magazine as having one of the most successful Learning & Development programs in the world!
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Motivation to sell and close deals
- Eagerness to learn the domain name industry and how you can profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Confidence and comfort in calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products
- Expertise with SalesForce.com or other CRM to document lead and opportunity status
- Personal strengths and business competencies that include communications, presentations, drive for results, decision quality, priority setting, fairness to direct reports, motivating others, high energy, enthusiasm, client focus, competitive, happy, positive, optimistic, team builder, high level of professionalism at all times with clients, build rapport, integrity and trust
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, other standard applications, and Internet navigation
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.