Sales Executive, Outside "Hunter"
- Category: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Digital Resolve is committed to securing identities, information, accounts and transactions against online fraud and identity theft. The company's comprehensive online fraud detection and prevention solutions are helping organizations of all sizes to significantly reduce online fraud across all customer segments, delivering peace of mind that the online channel is safe and profitable. Digital Resolve (www.digitalresolve.net) is a division of Digital Envoy, Inc. and is headquartered in Norcross, GA. Digital Envoy is a part of the Landmark Interactive Division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading media and information services company based in Norfolk, VA.
Opportunity Alert! Sales Executive, Outside Sales “Hunter” | Digital Resolve | Norcross, GA | Help organizations and enterprises identify online threats, protect against malicious website activity and reduce fraud | Contribute to safeguarding the online experience for consumers and businesses around the world | Join. Achieve. Be Recognized.
- Join our exciting software and services business with a passionate team of seasoned industry professionals
- Focus on revenue growth in the small, medium and enterprise business market segments
- Represent proven solutions with a referenceable customer base
- Sell solutions recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
- Support to the VP of Fraud Prevention Solutions
- Offer your leadership skills and be considered for potential near-term management
- Perform from our Atlanta offices preferred, but well qualified applicants from other metropolitan areas served by a major airport will be considered
- Receive a competitive base salary, incentive package, and comprehensive benefits including our 401k match
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Three to five years of successful quota based sales
- Software sales success important
- Knowledge of and sales success in anti-fraud/online security is preferred
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to explain technical solutions effectively
- Business competencies include high energy, motivation, business acumen, customer focus, written and verbal communications, presentation skills, planning, integrity and trust, listening, problem solving
- Travel up to approximately 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.