Sales Executive, Inside B2B
- Category: Business Development, Customer Service, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Sales Executive, Inside Business-to-Business | Dominion Domains, a division of Dominion Enterprises | We're seeking a positive, optimistic, customer-focused and winning Inside Sales Executive | Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services company serving the wide-ranging needs of many industries including real estate, automotive, and specialty vehicles | In 2012, Dominion made the strategic decision to invest in a new area of growth – the Top Level Domain (TLD) space | Dominion has secured a portfolio of new TLDs that includes .autos, .homes, .boats, .yachts, and .motorcycles | Dominion Enterprises has been recognized via Training Magazine as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity!
Sales Success? Phone Sales B2B? Take a Look:
We sell domain names and associated add-on products in the automotive, powersports, and residential real estate markets. We are looking for happy, positive, hardworking sales personnel to become a part of our team. Our Inside Sales Executive positions are full time and conveniently located in the downtown Norfolk area. If this resonates with you, please apply!
- Dial a high volume of B2B outbound calls prospecting to professionals in the automotive, real estate, and powersports markets
- Seek out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in their respective industry
- Strong cold-calling and business development capabilities.
- Recommending add-on products to clients
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times with clients
- A base salary along with an aggressive commission structure (no cap on earnings); medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account (coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment); 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment; eight paid company holidays; paid vacation and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities; comprehensive training
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High motivation to sell and close deals to include a comfort calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products
- Eager to learn the domain name industry and how we profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Meet monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward sales success
- Personal strengths and business competencies include being well-spoken; build rapport quickly; integrity and trust; high energy; eager; customer and success-focused; competitive by nature; listening; problem solving; perseverance; drive for results
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, other standard applications, and Internet navigation
- Document lead and opportunity status with SalesForce.com or other CRM preferred
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.