Sales Executive - Hospitality Media Specialist
- Category: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Travel Media Group offers complete digital marketing solutions for hotels across the country. Through best-in-class products including reputation management, social media, online listings and more, Travel Media Group increases hotels’ online presence. Exposure to millions of travelers through the HotelCoupons.com website, smartphone and tablet applications, and print guides helps hotels be found and get chosen by travelers to fill distressed inventory. Hotels that market with the company have improved their online reputations and sold more hotel rooms, resulting in proven ROI.
Travel Media Group (www.Hotelcoupons.com) is a division of Dominion Enterprises and an industry leader in last minute hotel room solutions. We are looking for a dynamic inside digital sales executive to help us grow our market share and bring in new customers on a monthly basis. This exciting position will be located in Maitland, Florida and is responsible for presenting our full suite of products, including our Reputation, Social, and Web Design Media solutions.
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics of calls and presentations
- Effectively conduct needs analysis and recommend advertising solutions
- Use solution selling techniques to retain and grow existing book of business
- Prospect for new clients and secure at least 1 new client per week
- Follow-up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Collaborate with other sales team members and managers to close deals
- 1 - 2 years sales experience with verifiable track record of success
- Advertising experience with digital expertise preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-directed, self motivated and focused on achieving winning results
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- CRM experience, Salesforce.com preferred
- A positive attitude and enjoys being part of a winning team
- Base salary with uncapped commission structure
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Eight paid company holidays per year
- Annual incentive trip for qualified employees
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Career advancement opportunities
We are actively hiring in the Orlando area, if you feel you meet the requirements and would like to learn more contact us today!
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.