Sales Executive - Hospitality Media Specialist
- Category: Sales
- Location: Maitland, FL
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Hospitality Media Specialist - Sales Executive
Travel Media Group – Maitland, FL
Travel Media Group offers complete digital marketing solutions for hotels across the country. Through best-in-class products including reputation management, social media, websites, online listings and more, Travel Media Group increases hotels’ online presence and improves revenue optimization for hotels. As a Hospitality Media Specialist on our team, you will work directly with hoteliers to understand their needs and recommend the right solutions to help them be successful with their hotels.
Travel Media Group ( www.travelmediagroup.com ) is a division of Dominion Enterprises and an industry leader in digital marketing solutions in the hospitality vertical. We are looking for a dynamic inside Hospitality Media Sales Executive to help us grow our market share and acquire new customers. This exciting position will be located in Maitland, Florida.
- Effectively conduct needs analysis and recommend advertising solutions
- Use our solution sales process to retain and grow existing book of business
- Prospect for new clients and secure at least 1 new client per week
- Follow-up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Collaborate with other sales team members and managers to close deals
- Achieve daily KPI activity metrics of calls and presentations
- 1 - 2 years sales experience with verifiable track record of success
- Advertising & solution sales experience with digital expertise is a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-directed, self-motivated and focused on achieving winning results
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- CRM experience, Salesforce.com preferred
- A positive can do attitude and enjoys being part of a winning team
- Base salary with uncapped commission structure
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Two weeks paid vacation per year
- Eight paid company holidays per year
- Annual incentive trip for qualified employees
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Excellent work environment & company culture
We are actively hiring in the Orlando area, if you feel you meet the requirements and would like to learn more contact us today!
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that include a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year