Reputation Management Specialist
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Enterprises (www.dominionenterprises.com), a leading marketing services company, seeks a driven individual to join the ForRent.com® team as a reputation specialist based in Norfolk, VA. This is an extraordinarily challenging and exciting opportunity for a self-starter to join a growing business. ForRent is dedicated to providing superior social media, reputation, and review management support, create digital marketing and online directories and provide excellent concierge account assistance to multifamily housing professionals across the United States.
We are seeking a talented, entry-level, full-time reputation specialist to manage and assist multifamily housing professionals in leveraging a working knowledge of digital marketing, managing online directories and provide reputation and review management to support and lead strategic initiatives to build a positive online reputation for our clients. The position will need to listen and provide transparency with current and prospective renters in ways that lead to improved brand relevance, affinity, preference, and trust. Our clients are committed to providing a unique, authentic, and transparent experience to their audience of current and prospective residents. The candidate will serve as a liaison between clients and stakeholders and will escalate issues to the appropriate party as needed. This person must have a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites, have strong presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
This person will also:
- Provide reputation and review response support to a network of thousands of multi-family professionals in accordance with Fair Housing best practices.
- Build and monitor client accounts across the web, to include Google , Bing, Yelp, YellowPages.com, and Facebook.
- Provide technical support as needed regarding reputation management software and review sites, troubleshooting issues as necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service and clear, professional, communication to internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate expert capability in using online marketing channels and review sites.
- Work closely with the Social Team to coordinate and prioritize review responses and facilitate review generation campaigns.
- Demonstrate the ability to increase online reviews, brand awareness, and community engagement.
- Establish and build client relationships.
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments to drive the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Successfully manage multiple high-level clients and projects simultaneously.
- Handle customer service issues, and proactively communicate issues.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Marketing/Advertising, Computer Programming, Business, New Media, Communications, Public Relations, Public Speaking, Journalism or equivalent work experience.
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and acquire a strong knowledge of social media marketing, reputation management and will stay current with new trends and online marketing tactics.
- Experience with MS Office (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- We highly recommend you have active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Foursquare, etc.
- Knowledge of social media management software.
- Must have exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using "social networking speak" and online jargon.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work both independently and under general supervision.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extreme attention to detail, outstanding organization skills, and good time management.
- Ability to remain flexible, handling changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Competitive spirit that drives a constant desire to innovate and excel in a fast-moving space to keep the business ahead of the curve.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Solid understanding of social media optimization and SEO/SEM principles is a plus.
- Reputation and review management is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM; dashboard and report-based metric management is a plus.
- Real Estate or multifamily experience is a plus.
- This is an on-site, in-office position – no telecommuting.
Reports to: Lead Social Media Specialist
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.