Reputation Management Fall Intern
- Category: Business Opportunity, General Business, Marketing
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Intern
Reputation Management Intern
For Rent.com® is a forward-thinking, fast-paced company seeking an eager and talented intern with a strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media and review websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong writing and listening skills and a high attention to detail in order to support our passionate team that supports our salesforce and clients with one of the top-rated social media and reputation management programs in the multifamily industry. We are excited to share this opportunity with an intern hoping to gain online and brand management experience.
- Compose and publish responses to positive, negative and neutral consumer reviews posted across Google, Facebook, Bing, Yelp and YellowPages.com in accordance with Fair Housing best practices.
- Facilitate review generation campaigns to recruit positive reviews.
- Learn and adapt easily.
- Help clients with website optimization.
- Use practical web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending anyone.
- Remain pleasant, positive, and polite in online communications.
- Communicate well with team members.
- Extreme attention to detail.
Students applying for this internship must have a solid understanding of digital, brand and reputation management experience and strong grammar skills.
Marketing, Public Relations, Business, Communications, English
Reports to: Reputation Client Retention Manager
Flexible work schedules are available and accommodations for class schedules will be made. Parking in downtown Norfolk is provided. Interested students with the skills seeking a rewarding internship with a related major or minor should apply online ASAP. Please send an attachment of your resume.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.