Regional Sales Manager "Hunter"
- Category: Automotive, Business Development, Sales
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Opportunity Alert! Regional Sales Manager – “Hunter” , Charlotte, NC | Sell our solutions to automotive dealerships | Perform sales activities from lead generation through close | Core solutions: CRM and Equity Data Mining | Secondary solutions: Websites, Digital Managed Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Managed Social Marketing, and more | Travel up to 80% | Report to our Sales Director | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Dominion Dealer Solutions (www.drivedominion.com), a division of Dominion Enterprises (www.dominionenterprises.com), is offering an opportunity for a sales leader who will manage revenue as an individual contributor
- Leverage your automotive retail successes by selling our solutions to automotive dealers
- Capitalize on your CRM vendor sales expertise
- Perform all sales activities, from lead generation through close
- Focus on CRM and Equity Data Mining product sales but enjoy presenting our complete suite of solutions including Websites, Digital Managed Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Managed Social Marketing, and more
- Compensation plan includes base salary and uncapped commissions
- 401k (4% match), medical/dental insurance, company laptop, expense account, and more
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of five years’ B2B vendor sales success required
- At least five years’ automotive dealership experience
- Strong hunting and cold calling success that drove your auto industry high performance record
- Sales success with CRM and/or portfolio management/database mining a must
- Deep understanding and skills in strategic and complex selling
- Skilled at managing quota-based deadlines
- Internal CRM expertise a must with Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Business competencies include customer focus, drive for results, presentation skills, verbal and written communications, organizing, planning, priority setting, problem solving, self-directed, self-discipline, interpersonal savvy, integrity and trust, listening, initiative, high energy, time management, business acumen, decision quality, composure, negotiating, self confidence, self-motivated, optimistic, organizational agility, eye for detail, managing multiple opportunities simultaneously, and achieve results with little or no direct management supervision
- Travel as necessary within assigned territory to manage 800 and more customer dealerships, so residing in a major metro area near an airport hub is necessary
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.