Product Support Representative
- Category: Customer Service, Sales, Training
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Founded in 1982 as For Rent Magazine®, For Rent Media Solutions™ is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, and provides property managers and owners with diverse marketing and advertising products, services and education. These products are easy to use, easy to understand, and designed with renters in mind. For apartment shoppers, For Rent Media Solutions provides robust community listings in a multitude of media, including print, social, online, mobile, video and an extensive distribution network. For Rent Media Solutions publishes 80 magazines covering more than 80 markets nationwide, including AFTER55.com™ A Senior Housing and Care Resource, ForRent.com® Magazine and ForRent.com en Español Revista De Apartamentos. For Rent Media Solutions operates five websites: ForRent.com, AFTER55.com™, CorporateHousing.com®, ForRent.com en Español and ForRentUniversity.com™. Additionally, ForRent.com listings receive exclusive distribution to Homes.com® Rentals. Visit ForRent.com for more information, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Google , YouTube and LinkedIn.
If you have skills and motivation, we have the challenges. We also have a competitive salary with great benefits including company matched 401k, and a committed team.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Oversee ancillary products with a focus on sales growth
- Offer your technical acumen to train internal and external customers and work with third party partners
- Assist with ad trafficking and monitoring delivery of campaign goals
- Perform QA before campaigns go live
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports You should be intelligent, reliable, cool under pressure, and excited by technical and logistical challenges
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Success in project and/or product planning and development
- Ability to drive improvement of products while managing day-to-day operations
- Expertise managing third party partners
- Skilled working with media operations team to perform ad traffic management, campaign creation and implementation, delivery and optimization of ads
- Familiarity or previous success with online advertising operations such as ad trafficking, Adwords and other ad networks a plus
- Personal strengths and business competencies include written and verbal communication, managing multiple projects, listening, deadline sensitivity, strong analytics, problem solving, quality decision-making, detail-orientation, dependability, drive for results
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.