Product Analyst- Social
- Category: Hospitality - Hotel, Information Technology, Marketing
- Location: Maitland, FL
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Travel Media Group offers complete digital marketing solutions for hotels across the country. Through best-in-class products including reputation management, social media, online listings and more, Travel Media Group increases hotels’ online presence. Exposure to millions of travelers through the HotelCoupons.com website, smartphone and tablet applications, and print guides helps hotels be found and get chosen by travelers to fill distressed inventory. Hotels that market with the company have improved their online reputations and sold more hotel rooms, resulting in proven ROI.
The primary responsibility of the Product Analyst - Social is to develop and maintain client accounts by providing product and services information as well as keeping all admin work up to date for various products. The candidate will be responsible for publishing regular content each week to a high volume of client’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Google and others via proprietary software platform. This position will also initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Engage in weekly and monthly team activities and meetings
- Manage the day-to-day posting, monitoring, and promotions for our hotel clients
- Writing and building a bank of social media content posts
- Implement editorial and promotional calendars in an organized, systematic process
- Create and update branded social media profiles for new customers that adhere to each platforms standards
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot, to best resolve issues as they arise
- Provide timely and accurate analysis and reporting
- Audit Accounts and various admin tasks
- Work seamlessly with other departments to better serve our clients and prospects
- Maintain timely and accurate communication (both verbal and written) with clients in order to develop, maintain, and solidify relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of all Travel Media Group products
- Maintain accurate notes and client information in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree preferred with English, Journalism, Advertising/Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications focus
- Exceptional writing and proof reading
- Passionate about technology and social media
- Versed in social media analytics and evaluating their results
- Proficient in Photoshop or similar design tools
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, demonstrate superior attention to detail and adhere to deadlines
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated and focused on results
- Must be skilled in standard office technology (Word, Excel, email, voicemail, Internet, etc.)
- Must exhibit a positive, cooperative and friendly attitude, especially under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Experience in the hotel industry is a plus
Please provide writing and graphic portfolio with resume, or create mock social media posts for an imaginary hotel.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.