Paid Internship - PHP/MySQL Full-Stack Software Developer
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Beverly, MA
- Employee Type: Intern
DataOne Software (www.dataonesoftware.com), a Dominion Enterprises company, is seeking talented and motivated College Undergraduates in their sophomore year or later to join our LAMP/PHP development team as Paid Interns at our Beverly, MA office. Interns who perform well may be retained on a part-time basis and/or offered full-time employment after graduation.
We are a small team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, committed to providing outstanding product quality to our customers and a fun, fulfilling, positive work environment for our employees.
*** This is an on-site internship at our Beverly, MA office, not a freelance / telecommute opportunity. No recruiters, please.
Skills & Requirements
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year university, pursing a Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of OO principles and ability to work with PHP
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts and ability to interact with a SQL database
- Ability and desire to learn new languages/platforms on your own
- Positive attitude, self-starter with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent attention to detail
- You should love programming
We're particularly interested in candidates who can tell us about programming projects completed independently, outside of school, preferably using PHP, and some form of SQL database.
About DataOne Software
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.