Paid Internship – Front End Software Developer
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Beverly, MA
- Employee Type: Intern
DataOne Software (www.dataonesoftware.com), a Dominion Enterprises company, is seeking talented and motivated college undergraduates in their sophomore year or later to join our development team as Paid Front-End Developer Interns at our Beverly, MA office. Interns who perform well may be retained on a part-time basis and/or offered full-time employment after graduation.
We are a small team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, committed to providing outstanding product quality to our customers and a fun, fulfilling, positive work environment for our employees.
*** This is an on-site internship at our Beverly, MA office, not a freelance / telecommute opportunity. No recruiters please.
Skills & Requirements
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year university, pursing a Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field
- A good eye for UI/UX design, and a solid understanding of responsive design
- Experience with jQuery, Sass, React.js, and Git is preferred, but not required
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies/frameworks independently
- Positive attitude, self-starter with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent attention to detail
- You should love programming
We're particularly interested in candidates who can tell us about front-end application development projects completed independently, outside of school.
About DataOne Software
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.