Outside Sales Executive- Digital Advertising (Home based)
- Category: Business Development, Sales
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Category: Business Development, Sales
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Enterprises is seeking an Outside Sales Executive to serve as an expert in our digital advertising solutions within the Recreation Division. In this role you will work with clients to understand and identify the appropriate digital advertising solutions based on their specific needs through analysis and consumer/market insights. Once advertising needs are identified you will partner with clients on an ongoingbasis to ensure effective implementation and utilization of their advertising solutions, in order to achieve maximum return on their investment.
Why a career with Dominion Enterprises?
DE’s Recreation Division is made up of a unique portfolio of premier power sport and recreational vehicle buying and selling sites. These include: RV Trader, Cycle Trader, ATV Trader, PWC Trader, and Snowmobile Trader. With its wide variety of products, DE provides a comprehensive advertising solution for all businesses serving the power sports and recreation vehicle industry. With a staggering 450,000 units for sale and 5 million visitors every month, DE reaches more active buyers than any other source within the industry.
The DE culture…
• A career with DE represents not just a job, but the opportunity to partner with a company who sees their people as their number one asset. DE nurtures personal and professional growth and builds on talent while promoting diversity and inclusion. DE boasts a fun, fast paced work environment with a people focused company culture.
• Assigned sales territory with substantial growth opportunity and targeted customer list
• Solid current book of billing business, with no cap on earnings - ability to earn commissions off current business and new sales, plus additional bonus incentives
• Targeted vertical for powersports businesses (Cycle, RV, ATV, PWC)
• Home office
• Comprehensive benefits package, including generous 401k
Candidate preferred to reside in the Milwaukee, WI area. This challenging opportunity is for those with high energy, integrity, and a proven sales track record.
Apply critical sales techniques including consultative approach, needs assessment, and closing; effectively utilizing an array of presentation skills and tools; considering the customer’s perspective to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Develop an understanding of assigned accounts within the territory. Generate and expand relationships with assigned customers to maximize revenue opportunities and retain customers.
• Prospect for new accounts and close new business; create and manage an account plan within SalesForce.
• Consistently meet goals and objectives; foster high standards within the team.
• Outside Sales, preference of digital media sales
• B2B sales experience
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM
• Prospecting and maintaining a book of business
• Steady work history
• Ability to work from a home office
• Valid driver’s license required and must be able to drive and must comply with Company’s Driver
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships.
Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k).
Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.