- Category: Admin - Clerical
- Location: Pittsfield, MA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Overview: Dominion Dealer Solutions strives to help car dealers attract, retain, and service customers for life. We deliver flexible, customizable solutions that grow a dealership’s business. Our Pittsfield, MA office is looking for an Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of the office. A successful candidate will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsbilities:
- Assist customer service with live answer directory and routing support tickets
- Maintain filing and storage systems within the office
- Schedule travel arrangements for visiting managers
- Maintain parking permits for the office
- Greet clients/out-of-town team members upon arrival
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Route incoming/outgoing mail
- Light accounting duties
- Office meeting planning and set up
- Assist with hiring and on-boarding of new employees in the office
Other Duties Assigned:
- Assist teams in the office with special projects
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty consistently and satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with an attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.