OEM Business Development Manager
- Category: Automotive, Business Development, Sales
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
Dominion Dealer Solutions (www.drivedominion.com), a division of Dominion Enterprises, is recruiting for an OEM Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully identify and secure revenue opportunities with our OEM partners that further our support of our retail customers, specifically with digital products. Responsibilities will include creating a strategy for identifying our ideal business prospects, cultivating customer relationships, closing new business, and working closely with the OEM Account Management team for new customer on-boarding and project implementation.
- Develop relationships with automotive OEM business teams responsible for the selection and implementation of dealer-level marketing and technology initiatives.
- Research and identify opportunities to promote our products individually and in bundled solutions.
- Cultivate third-party relationships to extend Dominion products’ utility at the dealer level.
- Solicit and respond to RFP’s.
- Present and close customized technology offers to the automotive OEMs.
- Analyze sales data to ascertain product effectiveness and possible upsell opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Product and Sales teams to engage OEMs and educate them about our product capabilities.
- Work cooperatively with the OEM, Marketing Communications, Sales, Customer Service and Product Management teams on effective customer communications tools and to coordinate cross-promotional opportunities.
- Successful track record of selling technology products to automotive OEMs.
- Previous successful track record with complex and high dollar sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to execute projects individually and as a part of a team.
- Ability to travel.
- Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.