National Sales Manager
- Category: Business Development, Management, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Equipment Trader Online offers online advertising for all businesses working in the industrial equipment industry. With over 89,000 new and pre-owned equipment listings and rising, advertisers are able to reach active buyers and decision makers for equipment-related products and services. Industries served include construction, agriculture, earth moving and transportation.
Leadership Alert! National Sales Manager | Dominion Enterprises, Commercial Solutions | In this newly created role, lead the inside sales equipment team of our online advertising division | Grow new business and add value to existing customers of our Equipment Trader brand | Work from our beautiful home office in Norfolk Virginia | Report to the Vice President of Sales | Join Us. Lead. Achieve.
- Lead and build an inside advertising sales staff to spur sales success and revenue growth
- Meet and exceed sales of online and mobile advertising packages to Commercial Equipment dealers across designated regions of the country
- Participate and contribute in the massive online and mobile advertising growth of our Equipment brand
- Hire, train and develop top performing sales consultants into a high performing, industry leading professional staff
- Create sales strategies, contests and incentives that drive revenue growth within both new and established customers
- Manage P&L, establish budgets, and set goals for sales reps
- Develop industry relationships
- Engage with internal company teammates and departments and become a visible catalyst who spurs success across the company
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior leadership skills to include a passion for success and strong work ethic
- Expertise in advertising sales management/digital advertising
- Motivator and coach of a professional inside sales team
- Success in rolling out new products
- Business competencies that include customer focus, decision quality, developing direct reports, business acumen, champion of change, communications/presentation skills, innovation management, inspiring/motivating others, integrity and trust, listening, managing and measuring work, priority setting, problem solving/issue analysis, drive for results, building effective teams, managing vision and purpose
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com strongly preferred
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.