- Category: Marketing
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Raise brand awareness for ForRent’s targeted sites: ForRentUniversity.com, After55.com, and CorporateHousing.com.
- Plan and implement all B2B targeted site marketing strategies both externally and internally.
- Reinforce the targeted brands’ vision, promise, and personality and bring it to life for our customers and sales teams through creative execution.
- Ensure the voice and tone of the brands and promote them throughout every initiative, both internally and externally.
- Act as a key liaison and create collaboration cross-functionally between sales, training, marketing and development teams within the company for targeted sites.
- Understand the brands’ competitive positions in the market by assessing their performance through analysis and serve as a vital force in helping differentiate these sites from those of the competition.
- Establish consistency in messaging and communications for all marketing initiatives both internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver a quarterly marketing plan, including goal-setting and performance tracking for sales leads.
- Keep up with competitive, consumer and industry trends for targeted sites.
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Candidate should have 3-5 years of marketing experience (Omnichannel preferred). In addition to being a team player, we are seeking someone who is:
- Proactive, positive and dynamic.
- Organized and efficient.
- Driven and motivated.
- Possesses strong writing skills and the ability to write for varying personas.
- Conscientious and detail-oriented.
- Experienced and can share proven results in developing effective marketing campaigns to drive ROI.
Founded in 1982 as For Rent Magazine®, ForRent.com™ is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, and provides property managers and owners with diverse marketing and advertising products, services and education. These products are easy to use, easy to understand, and designed with renters in mind. For apartment shoppers, ForRent.com provides robust community listings in a multitude of media, including social, online, mobile, video and an extensive distribution network. ForRent.com operates four websites: ForRent.com, AFTER55.com™, CorporateHousing.com®, and ForRentUniversity.com™. Additionally, ForRent.com listings receive exclusive distribution to Homes.com® Rentals. Visit ForRent.com for more information, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Google , YouTube and LinkedIn.
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.