Key Accounts Executive
- Category: Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
As one of the nation’s top online real estate destinations, Homes.com inspires consumers to dream big. From affordable houses to luxurious estates, condos, apartment rentals and more, Homes.com features close to 3 million homes for sale or for rent in a user-friendly format, making finding your next home easy. Visitors to the Homes.com blog will find a collection of rich information and posts on DIY projects, painting, organization tips and more, providing the ultimate resource for everything home related. From finding your first apartment to buying your first home, upgrading, downsizing and everything in between, Homes.com is an inspiring and engaging partner in every phase of the home buying or renting process. Visit Homes.com and download the Homes.com Mobile App, Rentals Mobile App, or Mortgage Calculator to assist in your home search. For home decor tips and more, check out Blog.Homes.com.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data in a consultative sales environment to open new business relationships and grow existing business relationships.
- Work with sales planner and campaign manager to design and optimize effective advertising campaigns.
- Work with Business Initiatives team to effectively report on sales activity and results and to forecast future business.
Homes.com is a rapidly growing online publisher to consumers seeking to buy or rent a home with more than 14 million unique monthly visitors. Compensation based on experience.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 years experience in sales of online and mobile advertising. Experience in the complex sale and inside and outside sales.
- Experience working with Advertising Agencies.
- Innovation, creativity and ability to handle a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent and highly developed oral and written communications. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint software applications.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, CycleTrader.com and BoatTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, across the U.S., and internationally. We offer challenge and opportunity, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer