Junior Account Executive
- Category: Sales
- Location: Boston, MA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Founded in 1982 as For Rent Magazine®, ForRent.com™ is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, and provides property managers and owners with diverse marketing and advertising products, services and education. These products are easy to use, easy to understand, and designed with renters in mind. For apartment shoppers, ForRent.com provides robust community listings in a multitude of media, including social, online, mobile, video and an extensive distribution network. ForRent.com operates five websites: ForRent.com, AFTER55.com™, CorporateHousing.com®, ForRent.com en Español and ForRentUniversity.com™ in more than 80 markets nationwide. Additionally, ForRent.com listings receive exclusive distribution to Homes.com® Rentals. Visit ForRent.com for more information, or visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Google , YouTube and LinkedIn.
Opportunity Alert! Junior Account Executive, Advertising-Marketing | Boston, MA area | ForRent.com, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is the nation’s leading apartment website and magazine servicing the multi-family industry | If you are energized by a fast-paced and competitive environment, and you desire to make a major impact in growing revenue and market share for your customer and us, consider this rewarding outside sales opportunity | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
- Pursue outside sales and account management in multi media advertising
- Perform account management, including servicing and renewing accounts
- Maximize account penetration within current and new customers
- Deliver sales presentations, open new business, build client relationships, and maintain high-value, long-term relationships
- Earn a base salary and uncapped commissions for achieving and exceeding sales quotas; also receive automotive and cell phone allowances
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Two or more years’ consultative B2B outside sales success with year-over-year sales growth; sales success within the multi-family property management sector is a plus
- Digital media sales with expertise in Social Media and Reputation Management, and advertising sales preferred to include online, digital, and print
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Print Marketing Media
- Experience with Sales Force CRM
- Business competencies that include customer focus, drive for results, composure, integrity and trust, business acumen, interpersonal savvy, planning, listening, problem solving, negotiating, organizational agility, presentation skills, time management, written communications, creativity, self confidence, motivated, optimistic, eye for detail, multitasking, and works with little or no direct management supervision
- Embrace new technology, put your proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of products to good use, and operate your own reliable transportation
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred a plus but not required
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.