Inside Sales Executive
- Category: Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Enterprises and DX1 Background: Dominion Enterprises (DE) specializes in delivering leading-edge business applications for Powersports dealers. Our company has a 30-year history of product innovation and an unwavering commitment to the technological advancement in our respective industries.
DE is known for personalized relationships with customers and industry partners, delivering an experience tailored specifically to their needs. Our employees are passionate, energetic and inspired, and value the collaborative environment we continue to build throughout our organization.
Our team members treat each other with trust and respect, conducting our business in the true spirit of ethics and excellence. We encourage creativity, experimentation, and personal growth. Individuals looking for the opportunity to launch a stimulating and adventurous career with DX1 are invited to submit an introductory letter and resume.
The DX1 Inside Sales Team are responsible for a suite products including but not limited to Websites and Marketing for Powersports dealers. Territory development, prospecting, sales cycle management, engaging, monitoring and coordinating sales of the DX1 website products and services to targeted companies within an assigned region. A major emphasis is on new customer acquisition and revenue growth. Learning and understanding market trends and competitive product knowledge will be an ongoing requirement and team collaboration.
- Execute a sales strategy designed to exceed sales projections and provide feedback that is valuable to defining future strategic changes
- Engage prospects through the sales cycle to exceed sales goals by developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our services/solutions and their applications towards solving customer business challenges
- Accurately and consistently document all opportunities, status and updates in Sales Force.
- Work collaboratively with other field representatives, sales representatives, account managers, management, partners, and other support organizations to drive Dominion sales initiatives
- Manage complex DX1 sales with organizations by effectively identifying and driving a number of opportunities through the qualification process and to eventual sale
- Assist marketing by providing ideas and feedback from the field as we establish this new DX1 product suite helping to build and leverage brand awareness and the DX1 value proposition within your assigned territory
- High customer satisfaction is a must
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop a large, diverse sales territory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial approach who is able to work independently to achieve results
- Engaged listener able to determine customer needs and present the appropriate DX1 product and or service solutions
- Superior influencing skills, able to present strong value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex solutions effectively to decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of strategic & consultative selling
- Willing and able to travel a minimum of 51% and up to 70% to achieve sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to use the latest technology to engage
- Experience giving presentations is a must
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- DMS (Data Management System) or Powersports Industry knowledge preferred
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office product knowledge as well as other industry software solutions preferred
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- New Customer Count
- Revenue per Customer
- Customer Satisfaction
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.