Equity Marketing Specialist
- Category: Automotive, Customer Service, Marketing
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Equity Marketing Specialist, Automotive Sales | Indianapolis, IN | Dominion Dealer Solutions, a division of Dominion Enterprises is seeking a professional to specialize in our Equity products | Own, support and grow a portfolio mainly comprised of Equity customers | Report to the Supervisor of Equity Services | Join. Achieve. Be Recognized.
- Acquire and maintain an expertise with the entire suite of Dominion Dealer Solutions products and a broad knowledge of the automotive industry
- Work with customers to identify their business goals and analyze existing business processes around the account’s usage of the Deal Activator product
- Formulate methodologies and industry best practice solutions and transfer those into a deliverable action plan
- Create curriculums and deliver high impact meetings and presentations to key dealership personnel focused on ROI and continued process improvement
- Provide detailed meeting recaps and documentation on follow up items
- Work closely with other departments to identify additional revenue generating opportunities
- Business travel of approximately 10% may be required
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least one year’s success in a customer support/account management role with an understanding of email marketing and campaigning
- Automotive industry knowledge with sales/marketing skills required, especially in delivering high impact Web meetings to business owners
- Working knowledge of dealership processes and an ability to create, train and implement best practices around our DealActivator product
- Skilled at performing discovery through consultative client sessions
- Personal strengths and business competencies include excellent communications, organizational and planning skills; strong customer service skills; effective working independently and in team environments; customer focus; interpersonal savvy; multi-tasking; organizational skills; phone skills; time management; decision quality; priority setting; self-started/high initiative; active learner able to grow into expert level in our product suite
- Expertise Word, Power Point, and Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.