DX1 Technical Account Manager
- Category: Customer Service
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
DX1 Technical Account Manager
The DX1 Technical Account Managers are responsible for a suite products including but not limited to Data Management Systems, Reporting & Accounting, Lead Manager, Websites and more for Powersports dealers (www.dx1app.com). This is an exciting position for an energetic individual interested in being part of a fast-paced fun culture. The position will be responsible for the positive experience of our DX1 customers, and helping them reach their business goals.
- Positive reinforcement and retention of DX1 customers and our brand through delivery of world class service including outbound service calls and emails
- Engagement and retention with current customer base
- Understanding all components of DX1’s functionality, including knowledge of all products available so as to be able to educate our customers to ensure they optimize all aspects of the platform
- Research and resolution of customer and consumer concerns
- Must want to deliver extraordinary customer service, contributing to an outstanding customer experience above and beyond the call of duty every day
- Accurately and consistently document all customer interactions in Sales Force.
- Work collaboratively with sales representatives, support, and product management, to drive the DX1 Customer Experience
- Research customer websites to ensure quality, resolve issues and communicate usage and resolution to customer
- Proactive calls to customer to answer questions, resolve concerns and increase customer engagement
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage a large, diverse sales territory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial approach who is able to work independently to achieve results
- Engaged listener able to determine customer needs and present the appropriate DX1 product resolutions and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex solutions effectively to decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of the DX1 platform
Dominion Powersports Solutions invites you to experience a revolution in powersports. DX1, a complete dealership business platform, provides an end-to-end solution supporting accounting, sales transactions, online marketing and customer development. DX1 is designed to improve dealership efficiencies while growing your sales and maximizing profitability. Experience the Power of ONE today.
- DMS or Powersports Industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Dealership experience encouraged
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office product knowledge as well as other industry software solutions preferred
- Ability to work in a professional office environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to use the latest technology to engage
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- Retaining Customer Count
- Increase Customer Interaction
- Ensure Positive Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.