DX1 Customer Support Representative
- Category: Customer Service
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Position Summary: The Customer Support Representative is responsible for the successful training and support of the DX1 solution which includes Operations (Major Units, Parts, Service and Accounting) and Marketing (Web site, Lead Management and Social Media functions).
Under general supervision, in an inbound call center environment, Support Representatives will provide problem resolution to end-users by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions could include resolving username and password problems, verifying proper set up, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Group/Team Description: The Support Representative is a key member of the Support Team that includes setup, training, data migration, and dealership support.
- Implementation Leads
- Sales Team
- Account Managers
- Data Migration Team
- Product Development Team
Communication responsibilities: The Support Representative is a key point of contact for customers once they are live on the DX1 platform. They are also responsible for following up with customer to ensure use and answer any inquiries that may arise.
- Effectively handle phone calls from customers and answering inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and providing information.
- Help customer by providing answers to questions and the DX1 DMS application.
- Share information with other team members on how problems or issues were resolved.
- Post relevant information in a knowledge database.
- Maintain constructive relationships with customers and bring to the attention of the management team any recurrent issues/inquiries.
- Provide remote phone based training and potential travel to customer site to train on the DX1 DMS application.
- Follow up with customers to ensure DMS usage as well as provide additional customer assistance.
Dominion Powersports Solutions invites you to experience a revolution in powersports. DX1, a complete dealership business platform, provides an end-to-end solution supporting accounting, sales transactions, online marketing and customer development. DX1 is designed to improve dealership efficiencies while growing your sales and maximizing profitability. Experience the Power of ONE today.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a software support environment
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Must have a passion for providing excellent customer support as well as very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be a team player; be highly motivated, self-starting and committed to achieving results.
- Must have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution.
- Customer phone support experience
- Minimum 2 years of DMS (Dealer Management) specific experience and training A PLUS
- Dealership knowledge A PLUS
- Other website or social media training A PLUS
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.