Digital Solutions Manager
- Category: Automotive, Business Development, Sales
- Location: Denver, CO
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Auto Digital Solutions Manager "Hunter" | Denver, CO| Dominion Dealer Solutions (“DDS”) www.drivedominion.com, a division of Dominion Enterprises www.dominionenterprises.com, enables car dealers to attract and retain customers for life | Sell our premier automotive marketing system within established accounts and to new dealerships | Manage revenue not personnel | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
- Join DDS. We were built with the technology, solutions, and marketing expertise to earn Most Valuable Partner (“MVP”) recognition across the USA. We (and you?) enable dealers to advertise and connect directly to consumers.
- No longer do dealerships need to depend upon 3rd party inventory listing sites or lead providers to promote their business, nor do they need to depend upon 12 different vendors to advertise and grow their business
- Today, Dominion consolidates all digital advertising under one roof, one person, and one coordinated digital marketing plan, so when it comes to advertising, Dominion as MVP restores the time a GM or owner needs to manage and coordinate their digital marketing
- The future is bright as dealerships discover that better business results and reduced ad spend follow an engagement with their MVP
- Sell solutions, not products. You understand automotive digital marketing and advertising and can evaluate a dealership’s current situation, ask the right questions, display credibility and confidence, and innovate multi-product solutions to address customer needs
- Originate, present and sell a solution that will improve customer retention, sell more cars (new and used) and promote service or parts
- Leverage Dominion solutions for multiple forms of digital advertising strategies and services such as PPC, Banner, Re-Targeting, Managed Social Advertising, Reputation, Vin Specific PPC, Direct Mail, Vin Specific Conquest Marketing, Email Marketing, Advertising Services, Websites and Website Management to grow their business
- Navigate the full sales cycle with cold calling, opportunity identification, discovery to identify customer needs, consultatively present comprehensive multi-product and service solutions to meet customer needs, and final software product and service demos to close business
- Present solutions in-person by delivering professional presentations consisting of PowerPoint and demos, and remotely using join.me as needed
- Demonstrate your organizational agility, territory management, drive for results, time management, relationship skills, and willingness to travel and invest whatever it takes to succeed
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with established and new dealerships by working with Account Managers to meet/exceed monthly sales goals in your territory
- Use Microsoft CRM daily to record sales calls, perform lead follow-up after sales presentations, generate monthly sales forecasts, etc.
- Earn base salary plus uncapped commissions for six-figure income at quota/plan
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Two years’ minimum B2B digital marketing sales success, especially success selling a complete digital solution composed of multiple products
- Expertise in digital marketing solutions within the automotive industry
- Familiar with web, advertising, strategic/solutions/customer centric selling; strong understanding of website, digital and traditional marketing
- Comfort conducting consultative conversations with senior leaders and decision makers around expanding a dealer’s web presence
- Skills in presenting an integrated digital product set that allows the sales department or service department to offer multiple solutions to grow their business
- Confidence from a strong digital marketing foundation that supports a consultative style in recommending powerful marketing solutions to help dealerships achieve their revenue and sales goals
- Microsoft Office skills are required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.