Digital Services Specialist
- Category: Customer Service
- Location: Plano, TX
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Digital Services Specialist ForRent.com | Plano, Texas | Support our sales team | Build ads and content on ForRent.com | Enjoy a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Create new listings and maintain updates to existing listings on ForRent.com
- Build ads and content on the site, including locating and adding data to new listings, leveraging knowledge of SEO best practices, adding and organizing photos, and utilizing amenities to select Ad Spotlights
- Leverage your understanding of all the tabs present on the Management Console
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- One to two years achievement in customer service/data entry
- Skilled at creatively presenting information
- Personal strengths and business competencies include customer focus, creativity, drive for results, problem solving, great customer service, excellence in every undertaking, written and verbal communications, peer relationships, priority setting, team player, perform with little management supervision, organizing, work ethic, understanding others, time management, integrity and trust
- Enjoy a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.