Digital Product Admin
- Category: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, General Business
- Location: Maitland, FL
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Travel Media Group offers complete digital marketing solutions for hotels across the country. Through best-in-class products including reputation management, social media, online listings and more, Travel Media Group increases hotels’ online presence. Exposure to millions of travelers through the HotelCoupons.com website, smartphone and tablet applications, and print guides helps hotels be found and get chosen by travelers to fill distressed inventory. Hotels that market with the company have improved their online reputations and sold more hotel rooms, resulting in proven ROI.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, professional Product Admin in our office in Maitland, FL. We take the development of our staff very seriously, and our innovative culture encourages our team members to achieve excellence in a B2B environment, with training and growth opportunities. For more than 30 years, Travel Media Group has partnered with hoteliers throughout the continental U.S. to ensure they fill hotel rooms while saving travelers money.
Position Summary: The primary responsibility of the Product Admin is to develop and maintain client accounts by providing insight, analysis, data entry and administrative support across Travel Media Group’s digital product line. The products include Reputation Management, Social Media Management, Hotel Websites, Directory Listing Management, Online Video and more. The candidate will be responsible for the data entry required in setting up clients’ accounts, working across product groups to ensure consistency and on-time delivery as well as optimizing performance and engagement. The Product Admin will act as a support role for Product Managers and Product Analysts and may also be required to assist in these responsibilities. They will also serve as the liaison between our Client Support Specialist and Product team to manage and track the successful completion of product bugs and maintenance. This position will also initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
The responsibilities of the Product Admin include:
- Engage in weekly and monthly team activities and meetings
- Manage the day-to-day product bug backlog tracking and notification
- Data entry associated with building and managing customer accounts during the onboarding phase of the product life-cycle
- Problem-solve and trouble shoot, to best resolve client issues and address needs
- Provide timely and accurate analysis and reporting when needed
- Compiling and analyzing industry and geographical reports to promote product sales
- Build relationships with internal customers
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner
- Routine audits of accounts across product lines for accuracy and consistency and various administrative tasks
- Work seamlessly with other departments to better serve our clients and prospects
- Maintain timely and accurate communication (both verbal and written) with clients in order to develop, maintain, and solidify relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of all Travel Media Group product offerings
- Maintain accurate updates, notes and client information in Salesforce
- Assist in product retention when needed
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- 1 -2 years experience in client support relations
- Passionate about working with clients and delivering on the promise of an excellent client experience.
- Passionate about technology and social media
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, demonstrate superior attention to detail and adhere to deadlines
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated and focused on results
- Must be skilled in use of standard office communication technology (email, voicemail, Internet, etc.)
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- An understanding of development APIs, Product Dashboards, and Content Management Systems a plus
- Must exhibit a positive, cooperative and friendly attitude, especially under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
- Must have proven ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Customer service and sales is strongly preferred
- Experience in the hotel industry is a plus
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, CycleTrader.com and BoatTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, across the U.S., and internationally. We offer challenge and opportunity, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer