Digital Marketing Advisor, B2B Sales
- Category: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
At Commercial Web Services we strive to lead the industry by innovation. Our mission is to revolutionize the way commercial dealerships do business by providing the latest technology to improve dealership efficiencies. By truly understanding a dealership’s challenges we are able to deliver first-in-class products as solutions to their everyday business troubles. Our consultative sales approach paired with superior customer service is the reason why our business is the preferred partner in the industry.
Digital Marketing Advisor, B2B Sales | Commercial Web Services ("CWS"), a division of Dominion Enterprises | CWS is the leading comprehensive Internet solutions provider serving the equipment, agricultural and the commercial trucking industries | Digital sales and marketing part of your future? | Do great things from our beautiful Home Office in downtown Norfolk, VA | Join. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Inform and win potential new clients to grow your assigned territory market share
- Become a valuable member of a sales organization that values your vision, drive and strong relationship skills
- Achieve sales quota and related goals
- Research sales prospects in assigned territories with a focus of delivering value to customers that will grow market share
- Develop new business in assigned territories through cold calling
- Manage client relationships and expectations during the sales process
- Schedule and conduct professional online sales webinars weekly and demonstrate the features and benefits of our CWS suite of products and services
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Sales success especially inside sales success required
- Business-to-business (B2B) selling a strong plus
- Presentation skills, especially online webinars, a very strong plus
- Personal strengths and business competencies that include high motivation, self-starter, customer focus, listening, problem solving, strong work ethic, drive for results, business acumen, strong phone presence, communicator by presentation, integrity and trust, highest level of professionalism, persuasion, high energy, enthusiasm, very effective communicator, works well within a performance-based team, disciplined and goal-oriented
- Software Sales experience (i.e. CRM, DMS, and Inventory Management Systems)
- Expertise working with Salesforce.com a strong plus
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.