Digital Listing Specialist
- Category: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Entry Level
- Location: Plano, TX
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Digital Listing Specialist ForRent.com | Plano, Texas | Support our sales team | Build ads and content on ForRent.com | Enjoy a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Create new listings and maintain updates to existing listings on ForRent.com
- Gather collateral to build the ads and add content to ForRent.com
- Utilize best practices to create unique content and descriptions on the listing to enhance SEO.
- Gather, format and load photos and other assets. Organize them to display in a manner that best promotes the property.
- Work with other team members on product creation, workflow and timely completion of orders
- Assist customers and City offices in troubleshooting issues on ForRent.com and the Management Console
- Handle direct customer communication to obtain collateral needed to fulfill orders
- Prepare and email Welcome Kits to new advertisers
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- One year experience in a similar field (Sales support/customer service/data entry).
- Proficient at written and oral communication including grammar and spelling.
- Prior experience with Search Engine Optimization a plus.
- Personal strengths and business competencies include customer focus, creativity, drive for results, problem solving, great customer service, excellence in every undertaking, peer relationships, priority setting, team player, perform with little management supervision, organizing, work ethic, understanding others, time management, integrity and trust
- Enjoy a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.