- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Homes.com is currently searching for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized
- As a DevOps Engineer you should clearly understand the Agile Software development life cycle.
- Successfully package and deliver products through SDLC life cycle
- Work closely with DEV, QA, OPS and Product Management teams during the agile release process
- Install, configure, administer, and tune Application Servers and Web Servers.
- Install/maintain/administer software on Unix/Linux and Windows servers
- Understanding and ability to script in Linux/Unix environments
- Support the SCM/Release activities and provide self-service build/deployment/release to development/qa teams.
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Minimum of 3 years experience in the following:
- Automation experience with Build/Deployment, Software Configuration/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Release Engineering related tasks.
- Experience in automating manual processes using Python, Ruby, Unix Shell (bash, ksh), perl, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms and virtualization technologies.
- Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications in environments using Puppet, Chef, RPM, etc.
- Experience with Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, etc
- Experience with Lucene SOLR, Zookeeper, Elastic Search, etc
- Working closely with Development, QA, Product Management, and Ops teams to make sure product releases on-time with quality.
- Hands on experience configuring and administering SCM(GIT, BitBucket), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), CI(Jenkins), Bamboo, CD Automation Tools.
- Experience with performance testing is a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and processes.
- Strong Automation, problem-solving skills, and ability to follow through to completion.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
As one of the nation’s top online real estate destinations, Homes.com inspires consumers to dream big. From affordable houses to luxurious estates, condos, apartment rentals and more, Homes.com features close to 3 million homes for sale or for rent in a user-friendly format, making finding your next home easy. Visitors to the Homes.com blog will find a collection of rich information and posts on DIY projects, painting, organization tips and more, providing the ultimate resource for everything home related. From finding your first apartment to buying your first home, upgrading, downsizing and everything in between, Homes.com is an inspiring and engaging partner in every phase of the home buying or renting process. Visit Homes.com and download the Homes.com Mobile App, Rentals Mobile App, or Mortgage Calculator to assist in your home search. For home decor tips and more, check out Blog.Homes.com.
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, CycleTrader.com and BoatTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, across the U.S., and internationally. We offer challenge and opportunity, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer