- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Pittsfield, MA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Dominion Dealer Solutions is currently looking for a Deployment Manager to join the team. The Deployment Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of new service delivery for new and existing accounts as well as provision of Tier 2 Support. Position manages a team of Project Managers and Deployment Specialists who interact directly with Customers to deploy contracted products and services in a timely manner. Defining, documenting and maintaining processes and procedures for each facet of project management and deployment. Supervision of staff to company and departmental policies and ethics.
- Manage workflow within Enterprise tool DDSSync and other internal Line of Business applications:
- Collaborate with customers and internal stakeholders on all deployment projects and tasks.
- Creation and assignment of On-Boarding Projects and associated tasks.
- Oversight of forecast acceptance dates with stated monthly/quarterly goals
- Coordination of 3rd party and internal support resources
- Collaboration with Training Department to meet acceptance date goals
- Timely update of Contract Acceptance based on Go Live Dates
- On-going assessment of process efficiency and implement needed modifications
- Manage escalations to ensure timely delivery of services
- Manage new Product roll-outs
- Document deployment requirements
- Develop necessary processes for Beta and on-going deployment
- Monitor and assess process improvements
- Engage directly with On-Boarding activities to ensure quality and consistency
- Function as SME to larger organization on all matters related to delivery of Product Suite
- Participate in development and implementation of overall deployment management team strategies
- Manage staff for on-going skills development and timely reviews
- Define Performance Standards and enforce them
- Generate career development plans and implement or each team member
- Assist Training Dept as needed with account or internal training needs
- Develop mentoring programs with Call Center Support and Account Management teams for knowledge transfer within teams
- Manage Customer escalations to resolution with engagement across organization to obtain resources necessary
- Project Management of special projects as required
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in CRM application marketplace in Automotive industry and software delivery processes including application configurations.
- 3+ years in Project Management and/or Service Delivery.
- Ability to develop internal processes in support of On-Boarding Services including process maps, documentation, SWOT analysis and other supporting presentation materials
- 3+ years’ experience in managing staff
- Experience in managing technical operations extending to basic understanding of network infrastructure, domain management, email configurations and desktop browser support.
- Business or Marketing Degree or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 2 years of prior customer support experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
About Dominion Dealer Solutions:
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
About Dominion Enterprises:
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.