Customer Service Representative
- Category: Customer Service
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Opportunity Alert! Customer Service Representative, Advertising-Marketing |Orange County area | ForRent.com, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is the nation’s leading apartment website and magazine servicing the multi-family industry | If you are energized by a fast-paced and competitive environment, and you desire to make a major impact on growing revenue and market share for your customer and us, consider this rewarding customer service opportunity | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
- Update/Audit listings – when needed quickly for any of the AEs in the region
- Order Guest Cards/Business cards at GSM request
- Print Media Kits for Los Angeles & Orange County Markets
- Send/Print Welcome Kits for all markets – FRDot does not provide for previous advertisers
- Prepare ISO’s for Social - all markets
- Troubleshoot and assist client with log in and management console use, Provide Current ILS Reports for Orange County and Los Angeles.
- Manage Billing/SF Changes etc…for Market
- Prepare Renewal packets and Management Reviews upon request – all markets
- Manage/Order Photography
- Provide Salesforce reports monthly to all GSMs after billing close – 90 day renewal, 60 day contacts, TFBs, prospect, current revenue reports by management, etc.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Prepare and send out Comp reports at AE request – all markets
- Set up training appointments and assist AE when needed.
- Prepare Competitive Proposals for AEs, all markets
- Assist in dropping off/mailing guest cards, traffic logs, banners to customers as needed.
- Set up and update Group Users for management companies
- Assist with Rent Roll Audits, all markets
- Printing leads reports.
- Set up/Order breakfast/lunch for management presentations.
- Manage and correct weekly Incorrect Email reports
- Special projects as they arise.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.