Customer Service Representative
- Category: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Real Estate
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Employee Type: Full-Time
As one of the nation’s top online real estate destinations, Homes.com inspires consumers to dream big. From affordable houses to luxurious estates, condos, apartment rentals and more, Homes.com features close to 3 million homes for sale or for rent in a user-friendly format, making finding your next home easy. Visitors to the Homes.com blog will find a collection of rich information and posts on DIY projects, painting, organization tips and more, providing the ultimate resource for everything home related. From finding your first apartment to buying your first home, upgrading, downsizing and everything in between, Homes.com is an inspiring and engaging partner in every phase of the home buying or renting process. Visit Homes.com and download the Homes.com Mobile App, Rentals Mobile App, or Mortgage Calculator to assist in your home search. For home decor tips and more, check out Blog.Homes.com.
Opportunity Alert! Got Personality? Confidence? High Energy? Passion for Customer Service? Then read on...
Homes.com provides websites and online marketing tools for the nation's real estate agents.
If you meet the qualifications below and are interested in supporting the newest Homes.com platform, we invite you to apply today! Tallahassee, Florida | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
As a Service Representative you
- Own all aspects of the customer relationship
- Serve as the face of our brand by delivering extraordinary customer care through authentic relationship building
- Deliver extraordinary customer service by promptly and accurately responding to phone calls from existing customers, making it easy for them to do business with us
- Allow our customers to recognize their true value to us as you energetically problem solve and consistently exceed their expectations
- Add value on each and every interaction with the outcome of exceptional feedback from our customers and increased customer loyalty
- Evaluate and analyze each customer's business needs and recommend additional products to the customer
- Join us and see that we have a lot going on... that things change fast in this office... interview with us and visualize your success because you're expert @ "going with the flow"
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in delighting customers, delivering extraordinary customer service above and beyond the call of duty, and performing with a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Friendliness, patience, politeness, professionism and flexibility as you focus on effectiveness, efficiency and quality, all the while maining customer focus and working in the best interest of both customer and company with a strategy of building long-term customer relationships
- Personal strengths and business competencies that include written and verbal communication, active listening, accuracy with an eye for detail, customer focus, relationship building, decision quality, composure, integrity and trust
- Computer savvy with skills that include Internet, Social Networking, HTML, Photoshop, etc.
- Preferred qualifications that will move you toward "highly qualified" status include strong technical skills; basic HTML, web and photo editing software; and/or demonstrated successful sales experience that is focused on the customer
Compensation: $12 hourly (depending on position) with potential bonus/commissions and a great benefits package. The hours for these positions vary and shifts will likely fit between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday - Friday. Weekend shifts may also be required from time to time.
We are growing and in need of several talented individuals to join our Service Team!
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.