- Category: Human Resources, Marketing, Strategy - Planning
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
At Dominion Enterprises we are all Recruiters and we are always recruiting!
Dominion Enterprises is always searching for Top Gun Recruiters! Your best career move may be with us in the growing and dynamic business district of downtown Norfolk. You, the ideal candidate, are full of recruiting success stories and we are eager to listen to them. Imagine yourself joining our team and attracting top tier talent as you promote the exciting brands within the Dominion Family of Companies.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Recruiter Knowledge. You have a basic knowledge of corporate HR policy and a general knowledge of federal and state laws related to employment. Check.
- Hiring Manager Relationships. Your references will endorse your ability to team with and coach hiring managers. You can enthusiastically describe your philosophy on building effective hiring manager relationships, promoting brands, and working as "Teams of Two" with individual hiring managers to give job seekers an outstanding experience throughout the recruiting cycle. Check.
- New Employee Satisfaction. You employ strong "Relationship Recruiting" skills. Applicants you have recruited who will brag about your skills. You treat all Candidates like Customers! Check.
- Use of Technology and Resources. Your proficiency is unquestioned in ATS ops, sourcing tools, social media, job boards, networking referrals, open web and other resources. Check.
- Professional Networking/Outside Events. Your past success is your best forecast. You build industry contacts and network within professional groups and associations. Check.
- Recruiting Project Assignments. Your opportunity may include college relations, supplier relations, recruiting program development such as an Employee Referral Program, internal mobility, ATS fine-tuning, CRM activity, RPO value, and other. You can proudly describe past achievements in recruiting program development. Check.
- High Impact Tasks. Build pipelines of talent you can’t wait to hire; post only compelling online job ads; source, recruit, interview, assess and present talent; treat applicants like customers; update hiring managers; collaborate on quarterly talent demand forecasts; you do it all. Check.
- Flexibility. Your ability to make fast-cycle/quality decisions, manage your workload, and prioritize rapidly changing demands enable you to consistently deliver excellent results. Your skills and style can contribute to our strong Recruiting Culture. Check.
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- You are familiar with recruiting metrics. We'll want to know that you are achievement oriented and focused on quality of hire; accustomed to recruiting three to four new employees monthly; and successful in achieving and reporting CPH, TTF/TTS, QOH, other. You understand the importance of your "submission to interview" ratio and its place in the quality equation.
- Tell us about your top two recruiting success stories. Confirm that you build A candidate pipelines using several sourcing techniques and platforms to include social media.
- What professional competencies and personal strengths suggest success for you in this role? Business acumen, comfort around senior management, enthusiasm, leadership, problem solving, creativity, priority setting, organizing, approachability, composure, action-oriented, persuasion, integrity and trust. We're not seeking too much... just a polished professional with amazing relationship and communication skills.
- Your education credentials are also important to us. BS/BA in business, economics, human resources, other, or related professional experience. Your professional development plans, certifications, and lifelong-learning are also of value.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.