- Category: Admin - Clerical
- Location: Pittsfield, MA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Review sales opportunities for accuracy and completion
- Work with the sales team to ensure they are aware of any contract or addendum changes/requirements necessary in their discussions with dealers.
- Ensure contracts/addenda are consistent with Dominion's Terms and Conditions, policies and procedures, and are appropriately approved, as necessary
- Work with the deployment team to ensure that they are receiving contract requests timely so that they may provide the customer with the proper support and products requested.
- Work with the billing department:
- To ensure that the correct terms and prices are listed in CRM for processing
- To improve current processes that affect our finance department, reporting, and customer service
- Related to any other shared processes such as OEM programs, promotions, addendum types, etc
- Prioritize requests from Sales, Deployment, Retention management
- Process contracts within 24 hours of receipt
- Maintain positive relationships with sales, deployment, and product teams to keep open lines of communication
- Work with sales, Contract Manager, and VP of Finance regarding any requests for new/revised addendums
- Learn and maintain knowledge on all OEM related programs and contract handling
- Participate in process improvement projects for Contracts department
- Cross train on other functions to provide back up support to other Contract Admins and Team Members
Dominion Dealer Solutions improves dealers' performance by developing advanced technologies including: reputation and social media management, responsive websites, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, multi-channel marketing, and custom market reports. Coupled with award-winning lead management, inventory merchandising, equity mining, customer relationship (CRM) and dealer management (DMS) solutions, Dominion redefines automotive retail by delivering first-class customer experiences for today's automotive dealerships. Based in Norfolk, Virginia, every OEM and over 10,000 U.S. dealers depend on Dominion's foundation of innovation, integrity, excellence and teamwork to provide them with results at every turn. For more information, visit our website, like us on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube, or follow us on Twitter.
- Experience with contracts processing/management desired
- Excellent computer skills including the use of excel and the ability to learn new applications
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy, highly organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest level of accuracy
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.