Collections & Retention Specialist
- Category: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Sales
- Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Employee Type: Full-Time
As one of the nation’s top online real estate destinations, Homes.com inspires consumers to dream big. From affordable houses to luxurious estates, condos, apartment rentals and more, Homes.com features close to 3 million homes for sale or for rent in a user-friendly format, making finding your next home easy. Visitors to the Homes.com blog will find a collection of rich information and posts on DIY projects, painting, organization tips and more, providing the ultimate resource for everything home related. From finding your first apartment to buying your first home, upgrading, downsizing and everything in between, Homes.com is an inspiring and engaging partner in every phase of the home buying or renting process. Visit Homes.com and download the Homes.com Mobile App, Rentals Mobile App, or Mortgage Calculator to assist in your home search. For home decor tips and more, check out Blog.Homes.com.
Homes.com is seeking talented Collections & Retention Specialists for our offices in Tallahassee.We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous 401(k). $12 hourly potential bonus / commissions. Work hours may vary between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday - Friday.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Heavy outbound calling that takes advantage of your energy and skills
- Collection of payments from delinquent accounts
- Contact clients via multiple means - phone, email
- Subscription enforcement tasks
- Contact Manager Maintenance
- Cancellation request handling
- Report generation for management
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills needed
- Sales success highly recommended
- Collections expertise preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of billing, collections and related interfaces
- Personal strengths and business competencies that include excellent written and oral communication, customer focus, listening, interpersonal savvy, being detail oriented, priority setting, problem solving, a drive for results, quality decision making, logical reasoning, self-leadership and direction, integrity, and trust
Seeking challenge and opportunity? Apply now.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.