Advertising Sales Representative
- Category: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Commercial Truck Trader is the industry leader in online advertising for new and pre-owned light, medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks and trailers. Truck and trailer dealers have access to premier tools for advertising their locations and inventory, researching prices and scarcity, as well as top-of-the-line lead generation tools. Both private and commercial sellers have the opportunity to reach over 1,000,000 site visitors each month.
Internet Advertising Sales Executive | Commercial Truck Trader, Dominion Web Solutions | Oklahoma City or Tulsa | Grow an assigned territory by meeting with prospective and existing customers to establish needs and make recommendations | Consultative sales of Internet advertising solutions | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Develop weekly and monthly tactical sales plans- as you will be selling approximately 80-85% of your time
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and goals
- Locate, meet with and sell to prospects in your assigned area
- Sale Professionals will be asked to maintain revenues with existing customers through excellent customer service and account maintenance
- Up-sell internet based and ancillary product lines within existing customer base
- Develop and maintain knowledge and proficiency in order entry, reports, and the management systems involved in our sales process
- Listen carefully and comprehensively to the customer/prospect responses; interpret these comments or questions, and respond to the appropriate product recommendation or problem resolution to address customer/prospects needs and concerns
- Excellent earnings potential with uncapped commissions; comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays, and 401(k) with 4% match
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous sales success with outside sales success preferred
- Success selling internet based products strongly preferred
- Customer service skills are a must
- Personal strengths and business competencies include time management, problem solving, customer focus, business acumen, drive for results, planning, negotiating, written and verbal communication, presentations, decision quality, priority setting, team play, peer relationships, perseverance, integrity and trust
- BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or a minimum of six months of directly related experience and/or a combination of training and education
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.