Advertising Sales Account Executive
- Category: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Opportunity Alert! Advertising Sales Account Executive (Inside B2B) - EquipmentTrader.com
| Iconic Web Portal | Start earning on day one! This hunter/farmer will inherit an existing book of revenue producing business. | Enjoy this inside sales position located out of our beautiful corporate offices in downtown Norfolk, VA. (garage parking free for employees) | Join Us. Achieve. Be Recognized.
CommercialTruckTrader.com and EquipmentTrader.com are the industry leader in online advertising for new and pre-owned light, medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks and trailers as well as heavy and industrial equipment. Dealers have access to premier tools for advertising their locations and inventory, researching prices and scarcity, as well as top-of-the-line lead generation tools. Both private and commercial sellers have the opportunity to reach over 1,000,000 site visitors each month.
You will grow an assigned territory by calling on prospects and existing customers to establish their needs and to make recommendations of Internet advertising that meets and exceeds their needs.
- Prospect a rich and large advertising sales territory, assume a current book of established business, and enjoy a very significant growth opportunity
- Present value to our targeted customer list in the vertical truck business
- Receive support and encouragement from management in our fun and fast paced business environment
- Earn a base salary, commissions off current business and new sales with no cap on earnings, and additional bonus incentives; our benefits package is comprehensive and includes a generous 401k (4% match)
- Mon - Fri normal business hours work week. Business casual envionment.
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Aptitude for internet advertising solutions
- Background in media marketing B2B sales
- Inside sales of advertising and/or Internet sales a big plus
- Knowledge and understanding of the sales process, ROI, SEO, SEM
- Prospecting and maintaining a book of business
- Successful work history marked by achievements
- Strengths and business competencies that include customer focus, problem solving, drive for results, motivated self starter, business acumen, listening, communication and presentation skills, priority setting, decision quality, negotiating, integrity and trust
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, and CycleTrader.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.