Account Executive, Inside Sales B2B
- Category: Business Development, Consultant, Sales
- Location: Norfolk, VA
- Employee Type: Full-Time
Sales Executive, Inside Business-to-Business | Dominion Domains, a division of Dominion Enterprises | We are seeking to bring on experienced professionals that have a track record to exceeding sales quotas, who are passionate about seeing businesses grow and have a solid understanding of internet marketing | Dominion Enterprises is a leading marketing services company serving the wide-ranging needs of many industries including real estate, automotive, and specialty vehicles | TLD - Top Level Domain is the part of the domain name located right of the dot(“.”)| Most common tlds are .com and .org | Dominion has secured a portfolio of new TLDs that includes .autos, .homes, .boats, .yachts, and .motorcycles |At Dominion Domains, we provide a value-based advertising solution to help decision-makers, at all levels, win in the automotive, real estate and specialty vehicle industry | Join Us. Achieve Financial Goals. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity!
Sales Success? Account Executive B2B? Take a Look:
At Dominion Domains, we sell domain names and associated add-on products in the automotive, specialty vehicles, and residential real estate markets. We are looking for driven, self-motivated, hardworking sales professionals with a track record of success selling to different businesses to become a part of our team. Our Inside Sales Executive positions are full-time and conveniently located in the downtown Norfolk area. If this resonates with you, please apply!
- Seek out business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluate their position in their respective industry
- Conduct a high volume of B2B outbound prospecting calls to professionals in the Automotive, Real Estate, and Specialty Vehicles (Yachts, Motorcycles, Marine and Powersports) markets
- Generate leads and increase your pipeline through social selling, cold calling, network marketing and cold emailing techniques
- Conduct live product demonstrations to dealers, manufacturers and marketing agencies throughout the world using a screen sharing platform
- Recommend new domain name combination or marketing add-on services to clients based on their current internet position and how our products will benefit them
- Effectively communicate our unique selling proposition of services through proposal(s), adeptly respond to sales objections and follow-up on meetings with decision makers
- Learn about this new industry through our comprehensive training program. Dominion Enterprises has been recognized via Training Magazine as having one of the Most Successful Learning & Development programs in the world
- Systemic approach to organizing daily tasks including prospecting items, follow-up emails/appointments, and sales forecasting; All activities are recorded via the SalesForce platform
- Meet or exceed monthly appointment & new revenue quota(s) through phone-based performance and lead qualifications
A generous base salary along with an aggressive commission structure that has unlimited earnings potential including bonuses and spiffs; sales ramp-up performance incentive for the first 90 days (if qualified), medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account (coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment); 401k, matching up to 4%, after one year of employment; eight paid company holidays; paid vacation and sick leave; corporate discount opportunities; comprehensive training under Dominion Enterprises University.
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High motivation to sell and close deals to include a comfort calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products
- Eager to learn the domain name industry and how we profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Meet monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward sales success
- Personal strengths and business competencies include being well-spoken; build rapport quickly; integrity and trust; high energy; eager; customer and success-focused; competitive by nature; listening; problem-solving; perseverance; drive for results
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, other standard applications, and Internet navigation
- Ability to document lead & opportunity status with SalesForce.com or other CRM platforms
- Attend and report results in weekly sales meetings; attend monthly business Development meeting as scheduled.
- Demonstrate consultative selling ability by communicating ideas, concepts, solutions, value propositions
- Consistently achieves results by understanding the customer’s business, empathizing with their problems and setting a plan to meet their needs; tirelessly focuses on building strong relationships with customers by acting on their behalf to meet their requirements.
Dominion Enterprises is a leading online marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple targeted business verticals. Our widely recognized B2C web and mobile portals, including ForRent.com, Homes.com, CycleTrader.com, and DominionDomains.com, generate nearly 30 million unique visits monthly. Our B2B cloud SaaS solutions directly support clients in establishing their online and mobile brands, generating leads, and managing customer relationships. Dominion Enterprises has more than 40 businesses and 3,000 employees in our Norfolk, Va. home office, and across the U.S. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Dominion Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. Dominion is a drug-testing employer.